Special Attacks are physical abilities of minions and are bound to certain Body parts. They can also have a +Parameter which boosts a certain trait of it, such as +Power, which at the cost of 10 Mana, increases the attack's Efficiency rating by 30%.
There are 15 different types of Special Attacks in Jade Cocoon - Story Of The Tamamayu and there are 216 different combinations of Special Attacks.
Special Attack TypesEdit
|ID||Name||Cost||Efficiency||Accuracy||Status Chance||Damage Type||Effects|
|1||----||0 Mana||100%||100%[?]||N/A||Standard Attack||A non-elemental attack, but can be more powerful than a standard attack as it can be boosted by the increased special attack efficiency trait.|
|2||Earth Attack||10 Mana||120%||100%||N/A||Earth||Deals Earth-elemental damage.|
|3||Water Attack||10 Mana||120%||100%||N/A||Water||Deals Water-elemental damage.|
|4||Fire Attack||10 Mana||120%||100%||N/A||Fire||Deals Fire-elemental damage.|
|5||Wind Attack||10 Mana||120%||100%||N/A||Wind||Deals Wind-elemental damage.|
|6||Poison||10 Mana||120%||100%||60%||Poison||Can poison the enemy, dealing damage equal to one tenth of its max HP per turn. Probability depends on the minion's Poison Damage Modifier.|
|7||Sleep||10 Mana||120%||100%||60%||Sleep||Can put the enemy to sleep. Probability depends on the minion's Sleep Damage Modifier.|
|8||Flesh to Stone||10 Mana||120%||100%||60%||Stone||Can petrify the enemy. Probability depends on the minion's Flesh-To-Stone Damage Modifier.|
|9||Destroy Mana||10 Mana||60%||80%||N/A||Standard Attack||Decreases the enemy's Mana Points instead of it's HP.|
|A||Absorb HP||10 Mana||120%||80%||N/A||Absorption||Damage dealt gets added to the user's HP.|
|B||Absorb Mana||0 Mana||25%||80%||N/A||Absorption||Absorbed Mana gets added to the user's own Mana Points.|
|C||All Enemies||15 Mana||160%||100%||N/A||Standard Attack||Hits all enemies at once. Has no effect on minions with Winged posture types.|
|D||Critical||35 Mana||N/A[?]||20%[?]||???[?]||Instant Death/Critical||Lowers the enemy's HP to 1. Low hit rate, which is dependant on the enemy's Instant Death/Critical Damage Modifier.|
|E||Break Legs||5 Mana||120%||80%||N/A||Standard Attack||Increased Critical Hit ratio against minions with Biped type postures.|
|F||Rend Wings||5 Mana||120%||80%||N/A||Standard Attack||Increased Critical Hit ratio against minions with Winged type postures.|
- +Power (ID: 2)
- Boosts the Efficiency of the used special attack by 30%.
- +Accuracy (ID: 3)
- Adds 30% additional accuracy to the special attack. Also adds 20% extra chance to inflict status for Poison, Sleep and Flesh to Stone.
- +Critical (ID: 4)
- Increases probability of critical hits by 30%. Does not work with Critical.
All +Parameters increase the cost of the attack by 10 Mana.
Manipulation through mergingEdit
- Losing an element (dropping its element ratio below 25%) means losing all appropriate elemental special attacks, leaving a ---- attack.
- The +Parameter of the secondary minion is always filled into the result's appropriate slot.
If both minions have a skill in a same slot, the result's skill in the certain slot depends on whose skill is elemental:
- If only one minion has an elemental attack, it will become the skill of the result.
- If both are elemental, the elemental attack of the secondary will remain for the result.
- If both are not elemental, the base's skill will prevail.