FANDOM


<< Back to Magic

Rank A Element Wind Move Type Magic MP Cost 42MP
Range Enemy Side Power 0 Power Type N/A Seed Beast Gojet
In-Game Description Very heavy sleep, all, MG

Ad Slahnit is a Wind-type magic spell from Jade Cocoon 2 that can inflict the sleep status condition. It works very similarly to the magic Ad Slahm from the first game, but is more potent.

It has a 55% success rate and once inflicted, the Divine Beast(s) in question will sleep for 2 turns, and then has a 25% chance of waking up each turn thereafter. The ability Sleep X decreases the chance of waking up by 20%.

The magic spell Saskand can also inflict the sleep status with a 50% success rate. It is currently not known what the wake chance is after the 2nd turn, though is said to be 50%, which would make it the equivalent of Ad Slahn.

The sleep status can also be inflicted by use of a Sleepy Book, Hypnosis Book or a Beast Book. The Count Sheep and Good Night jewellery can also inflict sleep.

Moves that inflict the sleep status can be stopped by Skill Block and Skill Bind, making the beast in question unable to use them and use a standard attack instead.

A Divine Beast that targets a sleeping opponent with a Skill attack will always cause a critical hit. The opponent will then wake up the next turn, regardless of how long it has been asleep.

A sleeping beast can be cured by a Selahm-type spell and an Awaken Book. The Bright Light and Wide Awake jewellery can also cure sleep.

Brollopelan and Gojet have an additional 25% and 50% resistance to sleep, respectively. The ability Resist Sleep adds 100% sleep resistance to the Divine Beast (as well as 50% resistance to confuse and blind). The abilities Confuse Guard and Resist Blind both add a 50% resistance to sleep, as well as other resistances. The ability Water Power adds 40% resistance to sleep, as well as all other status conditions.

Move SeriesEdit

Move SeriesEdit

SAd Slahnit
A-
B-
CAd Slahm
DAd Slahn
EAd Sula

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.